Okay, so perhaps not better, but definitely easier to raise in later years for sure. This is just a post for fun and since I realize that I am totally partial to being a mom of boys for obvious reasons, I will also list five reasons why girls are better than boys at the end of this post. Feel free to add your own items to the list in the comment section below. Again, this post is for fun and is not meant to offend either parents of boys or girls.
5 Reasons Boys are Better Than Girls
- Cheaper Toys – Give boys a few sticks and a rock and they are good for hours.
- Easier to Maintain – There are no fancy dresses or elaborate hairdos to maintain.
- No disturbing and uncomfortable talk about things like monthly cycles.
- Less whining and fit throwing.
- No pink, ballet and in most cases cheer leading (all of which are terrifying to me)
5 Reasons Girls are Better Than Boys
- No stinky pee covered bathrooms.
- No army men all over the floor to step on.
- No cleaning mud, dirt and any other variety of messes off the carpet and everywhere else.
- No slimy creatures hiding in your bathtub.
- More fun to dress up.
After writing this list, I am thoroughly convinced that parents who have a mix of both boys and girls have the best of both worlds (sung in my most convincing Hannah Montana voice.)