Every once in a while, my kids will come up and mention something that was said to them at school. It is usually something familiar that takes me back to the grade school playground. I guess there are some insults that are timeless and never go out of style. These playground insults seem to be a rite of passage that are passed on from one generation to the next. Check out some of them below and let me know if they look familiar!
1. Yo Mamma jokes. For example “Yo momma is so fat, when she walked in front of the TV, I missed 3 commercials.”
2. Four Eyes
3. You Have Cooties!
4. Whoever Smelt It Dealt It
5. I’m Rubber and You’re Glue, Whatever You Say Bounces Off Me and Sticks to You.
6. Where Do You Buy Your Clothes? Goodwill?
7. Takes One to Know One!
8. Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones, but Words Will Never Hurt Me. (<- This is so untrue by the way!)