So, after almost three straight weeks of sleeping in a tent, we stopped in Mesa, Arizona for a little bit of recharging and relaxation at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa hotel. The rooms are spacious, the pool is divine, but what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the superb customer service. From the moment that we walked in the door, we were greeted with warm and inviting service that lasted until the moment we walked out the doors to leave.
The rooms like I said, are spacious and well decorated with modern decor. Our room featured two queen sized beds, a large flat screen television, a separate living room area with a mini fridge and sectional that became a fold out bed, as well as a work station area. There was a large panel by the TV, with plenty of hook-ups for video game system and extra plugs, which was great for me, because after camping this long every electronic I had needed recharged.
In addition to the super comfortable rooms, there are many amenities and features that the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa offers its guests including:
- Beautiful outdoor pool with waterfall heated to 85 degrees all year long.
- A fitness center stocked with the latest equipment.
- A convenient grab and go food center as well as a Gallery menu that is available 24/7.
- Complimentary fruit located in various locations throughout the lobby.
- Complimentary hot breakfast full of sandwiches, breads, pastries, etc.
- Free wifi service that is fast and required no password!
- Available computers and printers available in the lobby for business use.
- A hotel shuttle that will take guests wherever they need to go within a 5 mile radius.
We were provided with accommodations at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa, but all words and opinions are my own.