We started our homeschool year last Monday, and I already have no clue where all my time has gone. I know I’m not alone though. School is back in session across the country, and as extra-curricular activities start back up and kids busier, moms struggle to find quick and easy weeknight meals for the family. I have shared my love for my slow cooker before, but when you toss in the ease of Simply Potatoes products, it is simple for me to come up with a meal idea that the whole family will love.
Simply Potatoes Products
Simply Potatoes are a line of prepared potato products made by Crystal Farms, and found in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. They make a wide range of potato products, from hash browns to sliced, diced and even mash potatoes. These products make preparing a potato based meal simple, without the fuss of peeling and shredding.
The products from Simply Potatoes are made with real ingredients, and are always fresh, never frozen, making them the perfect solution for my family. My favorite varieties are the ones that already come seasoned, like the Southwest Style Hash Browns that I used in the delicious slow cooker recipe I created below.
Buffalo Chicken Hash Brown Slow Cooker Casserole
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 8 oz. package of reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce
- 2 cans of all white meat chicken (drained)
- Ranch dressing (optional)
1. Mix together one softened package of reduced fat cream cheese, 1/2 c. buffalo sauce and 2 cans of drained all white meat chicken.
2. Stir in one package of Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns until combined well, and press into the bottom of a slow cooker.
3. Cook on high for four hours and service with Ranch Dressing on top.
See how easy it is to throw together an easy weeknight slow cooker meal with the help of Simply Potatoes? Find more Simply Potatoes Recipes on their website, or follow Simply Potatoes on Pinterest for more mealtime inspiration and to pin your favorite recipes.
Want a chance to create this and other easy weeknight slow cooker meals? Enter to win a Crock Pot of your own below. Giveaway is open to US residents 18+ only, and ends on 9/14/15.
a Rafflecopter giveaway