This post is brought to you in collaboration with Honey Maid, all opinions are my own.
With the World Cup wrapping up, soccer is on a lot of people’s minds. In recent years I have been a baseball mom, gymnastics mom and even a saxophone mom, but this year, my youngest has decided he wants to play soccer. So, this year I will officially become a “soccer mom.” Me being me, I am already brainstorming fun team treats that will help keep the kids full of energy, but also something that is easy to transport and won’t spoil if I evidently leave it in the sun.
Honey Maid has been a top snack for kids for years. I mean, who hasn’t made a s’more with their delicious graham crackers before? Honey Maid’s Teddy Grahams and Grahamfuls make perfect snacks for kids after their hard work at soccer games or practices.
About Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams:
- Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams are a good source of calcium, iron, zinc and contain 8g whole grain per serving.
- Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams are low in saturated fat and contain no cholesterol
- Six varieties in total: Honey, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Chocolatey Chip, Strawberry Banana and Mixed Berry
- Available at local grocery or superstores in the cookie and cracker aisle for a suggested retail price of $3.19
About Honey Maid® Grahamfuls
- Delicious snack made with real Honey Maid graham crackers and tasty fillings
- Honey Maid® Grahamfuls are made with 100% whole grain (10g whole grain per serving), and contain real honey
- Honey Maid® Grahamfuls contain no high fructose corn syrup
- Available in five current flavors: S’mores, Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Banana Vanilla Creme, Strawberry Yogurt Crème and Cinnamon Creme
- Available at local grocery or superstores in the cookie and cracker aisle for a suggested retail price of $4.19
1 Large can of peaches
1 Container of whipped topping
1 Box of Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams
Step 1: Place one peach halve into a ziplock bag along with one large serving spoon full of whipped topping and a large handful of Honey Maid® Teddy Grahams.
Step 2: Seal the ziplock bag tightly and begin mashing the ingredients all together until they are mixed well and the Teddy Grahams have become crumbs.
Step 3: Cut a small hole in one corner of the ziplock bag with some scissors and enjoy your tasty snack.
Trust me, it looks kind of gross, but it tastes a lot like a peach pie. Yum!
For more information on these and other Honey Maid products, you can visit HoneyMaid.com.
What are some fun and easy soccer snacks you like to serve your kids?