When I was searching through my Good Housekeeping cookbook the other day, trying to put together a menu plan for the week, I saw a recipe for Parmesan crisps. These looked so light and delicious that I just had to give them a try. Seriously, nothing has ever been this simple to make and they taste so good!
Shredded Parmesan Cheese (I just picked up a finely shredded bag from the store)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on the cookie sheet and flatten into rounds.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes until they start to turn golden brown.
- Remove foil carefully from the cookie sheet and set it off to the side to cool.
- Peel off the crisps carefully and enjoy!
See there, easy as pie! These are all kinds of crispy, crunchy, salty goodness!