This post is sponsored by SheSpeaks, Inc and the Simply Orange Juice Company.
The holidays are upon us, and that means that there are endless opportunities for parties and entertaining with friends and family. I love to have small parties during the holiday season, and my favorite part of those parties is creating fun and festive cocktail recipes for my guests to enjoy. A good cocktail recipe not only tastes delicious, but creates a beautiful centerpiece for your beverage and snack table. This Fruity Candy Cane Spritzer cocktail made with Simply Beverages® is both tasty, as well as bright and festive!
When I have a party planned, my first stop is always my local Sam’s Club. Our membership has paid for itself time and again with the savings that we get from shopping here, especially when buying the weekly snacks and lunch items for the boys. It is also the perfect place to stop when you are entertaining friends or family, as it has everything you need all in one place, from snacks to wine, they’ve got you covered.
To make this delicious holiday spritzer, I picked up some of the Simply Orange® and Simply Lemonade® bottles from the refrigerator section at Sam’s Club. Not only are they affordable, but they are 100% juices and juice drinks, making them a great alternative to sodas. I also picked up the other ingredients needed like some fresh oranges, cranberries and a bottle of sparkling wine! I didn’t forget the snacks either, like my favorite container of Deluxe Roasted Mixed Nuts from Maker’s Mark. If you haven’t tried these, you must. They are a fantastic deal, and more than enough for a large party.
Fruity Candy Cane Spritzer
5 c. Simply Orange® juice
2 c. Simply Lemonade®
1 Jar of maraschino cherries
1 c. Vodka
1 Bottle of sparkling wine 750 ml.
Cranberries for garnish
Lemon flavored candy canes for garnish
1. In a large punch bowl or container, combine 5 cups of Simply Orange® juice and 2 cups of Simply Lemonade®. Mix well.
2. Add a jar of maraschino cherries, 1 cup of vodka and a bottle of sparkling wine to the juice in the punch bowl or other container, and mix thoroughly.
3. Slice up some fresh oranges and a lemon, and add those to the punch bowl or container. Sprinkle some cranberries on the top of the punch bowl for garnish.
4. Stir the cocktail well and ladle into individual cups.
5. Garnish each cup with a slice of orange and a lemon flavored candy cane.