This post brought to you by Purina. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have owned at least one indoor cat for the last 13 years. Currently, I have two and you never know when we might see another stray that needs to be taken in. As much as I love my cats, I absolutely hate cleaning the litter boxes. Even worse than that though, I hate the smell of the litter boxes. When you have one cat, the smell can be easy to handle, but once you cross the line into multi-cat ownership, you might as well plan to kiss a fresh smelling house goodbye. Does it have to be that way though?
Tidy Cats Lightweight 24/7 Performance Litter has arrived to change the way we look at the litter box. If you’ve got the litter box blues like myself, then perhaps this new litter can help!. Lets look at the current downfalls of the litter you might be using right now:
- You have to lug a heavy bag, box or huge tub of litter home from the store.
- The litter box is heavy and hard to lift.
- Litter does not clump well and makes it hard to scoop and clean the litter box.
- There is no odor eliminating property to keep the smell of the litter box from permeating your home.
Now, lets look at what the Tidy Cats® Lightweight 24/7 Performance® Litter has to offer:
- Has a new lightweight formula that makes it easy to carry home and makes the litter box lighter to lift.
- Locks in moisture and strong clumps, making it easy to get the box completely clean.
- Powerful odor control that lasts all day long everyday.
Cat ladies rejoice! There is finally a product that won’t break your back, and will keep your home smelling fresh and clean!
What is your least favorite part of cleaning the litter box?