Spring has sprung and Summer is right around the corner. That means that light florals and sandals are making an appearance everywhere you look. I love casual/relaxed styles with a bit of boho chic flair thrown in. That’s why I admire Joss Stone’s style so much. While I don’t wear dresses and rarely will put on a skirt, I love a great pair of jeans and a feminine top. Check out this Joss Stone inspired Spring/Summer look and see how you can score the look for less!
- AB Studio Open Front Cardigan (Kohl’s) — $17.49
- Candie’s V-Neck Ruffle Top (Kohl’s) — $22.99
- Apt 9 Modern Fit Bootcut Jeans (Kohl’s) — $24.99
- Aerosoles Branchlet Sandals (Amazon) — $44.99
- PetSave Nylon Dog Leash, Purple (Amazon) — $9.49