Over the last few weeks, I have shared with you the details of the Ball Park “Men, Easier Fed Than Understood” campaign and how Ball Park is helping to bring to the forefront the humor behind the quirkiness of men when they all get together for “guy time.” I have shared recipes, laughs and now I get the chance to help you score some free delicious Ball Park franks! We may understand men or their humor, but we can always find an easy and delicious meal idea for them with the help of Ball Park.
One lucky winner will receive three full value Free item coupons from Ball Park (good up to $5.99 each.) That is a lot of yumminess whenever the guys decide to get together!
This giveaway will end on March 15, 2011 at 9:00pm EST and one winner will be chosen via random.org at that time. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Open to US residents 18+ only. One entry per household.
In order to enter this giveaway, you must leave a comment below letting me know how the theme of the “Men. Easier Fed Than Understood” fits into your life. Have a funny “guy time” story, a pet peeve, just share it below to be entered to win!
No other entries will be counted unless the above mandatory entry is completed.
Additional Optional Entries:
Feel free to do as many or as few of these as you like, but be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry so that it can be counted! If your email is not listed in your blogger profile, please leave one in your first comment so I can contact you if you win.
1. Follow Life With 4 Boys publicly on Google Friend Connect. (1 Entry)
2. Like Life With 4 Boys on Facebook, widget is at the bottom of the blog. (1 Entry)
3. Follow Ball Park on Facebook.
4. Follow Life With 4 Boys on Twitter. (1 Entry)
5. Tweet about this giveaway using this tweet:
Enter to #win 3 Free Item Ball Park Coupons from Life With 4 Boys! #Giveaway Ends 3/15 http://bit.ly/xULVVH @KBunn
(1 entry per tweet up to 3 tweets per day spread at least a hour apart.)
6. Subscribe by email and/or RSS feed. (2 Entries each)
7. Stumble a Non-Giveaway post on this blog, leave a comment with the name of the post you stumbled. (3 entries each and limit of 4 stumbled posts.)