This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tropical Smoothie Café. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am lucky enough to be the mother of four healthy boys, but I am smart enough to know that other parents are not always that lucky. Unfortunately, childhood illnesses are an actual struggle that thousands of families face each day. I cannot even imagine the daily pain and stress these families go through as they fight hard to overcome the illness that threatens their child. Programs like Share the Sunshine through Tropical Smoothie Cafe can help bring just a little bit of joy and happiness to these families lives however.
Share the Sunshine
Tropical Smoothie Cafe has teamed up with Camp Sunshine to allow customers to nominate their own family or a family that they know who has a child that suffers from a life-threatening illness to receive a stay at Camp Sunshine at Sebago Lake in Maine. Here, these families and their kids can find a place of recreation, hope and joy with their family, to momentarily escape the everyday stresses of fighting for their lives.
How can you nominate your family or one you know?
- Visit http://tropicalsmoothiecafe.com/sharethesunshine
- Nominate your family or another to receive hope and support for a child with a life-threatening illness from Camp Sunshine
- Inform nominated family they will receive an email asking them to fill out an official Camp Sunshine application for them to be considered
- Family must fill out Camp Sunshine application and return via mail, fax, or email
- Camp Sunshine will determine families that fit the established criteria.
- Nominations for the contest will be accepted from 8:00 am ET on May 1, 2016 until 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2016.