As I type this post, we are currently putting the finishing touches on a complete kitchen remodel of our own. We repainted the cabinets to a beautiful white, changed out the hardware, installed a door between the kitchen and laundry room, replaced the counter tops, added new back splash accents, hung new lighting fixtures, installed a great big new farmhouse sink and we are getting ready to put down new tile. All that will be left to do after that will be to freshen up our stove. Luckily, now is the best time to remodel your kitchen with some incredible savings on major appliances at Best Buy!
If your appliances have seen better days and you have been thinking about sprucing up the kitchen for a while, now is the best time to take advantage of that tax refund money and complete a DIY remodeling project of your own. The Best Buy’ Appliances Savings and Remodel Event, you can save big on major appliances now until April 26th!
Up to 35% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. Plus, Get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 Major Appliances totaling $1500 or more.
Offer details: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/home-appliances/major-appliances-sale-event/pcmcat321600050000.c?id=pcmcat321600050000
- American Made
- Has a Stainless Steel Finish
- Side by Side design with slide out and spill-proof glass shelves
- Adjustable clear door bins that let you customize your storage options
- True European Convection with Direct Air
- Bakes evenly as warm air blows from the top in and around bakeware·
- Huge capacity – 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity so you can cook more dishes at once·
- Like many of the GE Appliance wall ovens, this one is also Made In America – 70 to 90% U.S. Content
Free installation on all GE appliance wall ovens 4/5-4/29