A few weeks ago I shared four tips for planning a football party menu. For once, I took my own advice and put those tips into action to help plan my own football party for the big game using Gold Emblem snacks from CVS/pharmacy. It worked, and our football party was a huge hit. Everyone enjoyed the spread, and because there was so much variety in the snacks, there was something for everyone.
Gold Emblem Snacks at CVS
If you have not tried the Gold Emblem brand of CVS/pharmacy snacks yet, you’re really missing out. Unlike some store brands, the Gold Emblem snacks truly provide a great quality alternative to name brand items which can often be pricier. We were sent a large box of Gold Emblem snack goodies to try out at our football party, and everything was a big hit. The items we had the chance to try out included:
- Original Beef Jerky (the boys could have eaten 10 more bags)
- Gold Emblem Honey Roasted Cashews
- Baked Wheat Snack Crackers
- Buffalo Wing Flavored Almonds
- Gold Emblem Classic Blend Trail Mix
- Thin Pretzel Sticks
- Gold Emblem Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Veggie Chips (my personal favorite)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gold Emblem Buttered Popcorn
- Sparkling Water in Various Flavors
Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy as a Gold Emblem Super Bowl Party Host. I am being sponsored to help lead this campaign, but all opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.