You all know that I am a huge fan of my slow cooker. It is not secret that I have been sharing slow cooker recipes on the site for years. After hearing rave reviews of electric pressure cookers, I couldn’t help but get one and give it a try myself. I thought I would start by converting one of my favorite slow cooker recipes to a pressure cooker recipe and am happy to report that it turned out great after some minor modifications. Below you will find the full garlic Parmesan chicken and potatoes recipe for the pressure cooker. If you have any questions, be sure to drop them in the comment section below.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3lbs. small golden potatoes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1.4 tsp. Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 c. chicken stock or broth
- Parmesan cheese
2. Halve the small golden potatoes and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss until coated.
Do you know someone who would love this pressure cooker recipe or do you want to save it for later? We would welcome any shares using the Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest buttons at the bottom of this post!