I’m participating in the McCormick’s Skillet Sauce® blogger campaign and received compensation as part of the program.
If there is one thing I always run out of time for, it is preparing a homemade dinner for the boys. That is why my Crockpot and I have become such great friends in recent years. Unfortunately, I also often forget to take the Crockpot meals out of the freezer and get them started on time. On those evenings, I need something quick and easy that still provides a delicious homemade dinner that my boys will eat. I recently visited Walmart to pick up some of the new McCormick® Skillet Sauces® and give them a try, and I am impressed with how good they are and how quick and easy they made dinner time.
About New McCormick® Skillet Sauces®
Available now at Walmart, McCormick® Skillet Sauces® are convenient sauce packets that contain all of the rich flavors you need to create a delicious homemade meal the whole family will love. Each Skillet Sauce comes with a unique recipe on the back and the best part for time-crunched moms like me, the recipes only take a few minutes to throw together and prepare!
There are seven different varieties of McCormick® Skillet Sauces® available for less than $2 each at your local Walmart. These include:
- Fajita with Roasted Chili, Garlic and Lime Skillet Sauce
- Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce
- Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce
- Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil and Garlic Skillet Sauce
- Smoky Applewood BBQ Chicken with Bacon Skillet Sauce
- Sweet and Smoky Sloppy Joes Skillet Sauce
- Taco with Chipotle and Garlic Skillet Sauce