This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
My boys love chocolate milk. If I let them, I am sure they could drink gallons of it a week. Unfortunately, some brands offer chemical laden products that just aren’t good for the boys. That is why I was so glad to be introduced to TruMoo recently. The boys love it, and it is a healthier alternative. Lately, I have started experimenting with TruMoo to see how I could use it to create tasty snacks. These Raspberry Almond Fudge Pops are one of the easy recipes I put together using TruMoo Chocolate Milk.
Raspberry Almond Fudge Pop Recipe
- 2 cups TruMoo chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- small disposable cups
- Popsicle sticks
1. Mix together TruMoo chocolate milk, half and half, sugar, almond extract and pudding mix in a large bowl for two minutes until smooth.
2. Cut up 1/2 cup of raspberries into small pieces.
3. Add the raspberries to the chocolate pudding mixture and incorporate well.
4. Pour the fudge pop mix into 8 small disposable cups. These are the mini size like you would find in a small water dispenser.
5. Place a Popsicle stick in the center of each filled cup, and place in the freezer.
6. Let freeze completely for a few hours, and then remove from the cups and enjoy.
Want a chance to try TruMoo for yourself? Leave a comment below letting me know which flavor of TruMoo you are most looking forward to trying for your chance to win! Four coupons will be given away to four different readers. Giveaway ends August 8th at 11:59pm, and is open to US residents 18+ only.