I love simple and delicious meals that have great ingredients and help cut calories. That’s why I scour the Internet in search of such dishes, especially for lunch. It can be so easy to pick up something that is easy but awful for you. This recipe for tofu noodles with sesame sauce is easy, delicious and good for you too. It’s inspired by one of the Pioneer Woman’s recipes and I love making it as a quick lunch.
- 1 Packet of Shirataki Tofu Noodles (found in the refrigerator section of your Asian store)
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Avocado oil (or Evoo)
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1 Cup of mushrooms of your choice (or any veggie)
Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions and toss.