This post is brought to you in collaboration with Sports Illustrated Kids.
Do your kids live and breath sports? Do they play them, watch them and like to read about them? If so, then a Sports Illustrated Kids yearly subscription is the perfect holiday gift idea. Maybe you have a niece, nephew or other family member who is hard to shop for, but you know they like sports. Take the stress out of choosing the perfect gift, and give a gift that keeps on giving each month all year long!
In the last few months, I have shared with you why we love SI Kids so much. For the last two years my boys have gotten a subscription, and they all love different parts of the monthly issue. One collects the sports cards, another likes to read the articles, and I am pretty sure my youngest just liked to look at the pictures. The bottom line is though, it is a subscription that no only gets your kids reading, but keeps them excited about staying active all year long.
Why does Sports Illustrated Kids make the perfect gift?
- It makes a perfect stocking stuffer.
- You don’t have to wrap it.
- It keeps on giving all year long.
- It’s delivered to your door each month.
- It promotes reading, even for reluctant readers.
- Each issue is full of exciting stories, photos and games, a perfect distraction for holiday travel.